Competition Hammer Wires
Dominator Athletics Competition Hammer wires are hand-made by Steve Bartholomew himself with extreme precision and accuracy. We spare absolutely no expense when it comes to making the best hammer wires money can buy.
- Made of ultra high tensile strength 3mm electro-galvanized spring steel wire. This is the strongest, most resilient material suitable for producing hammer wires.
- A short, tight wrap ensures light weight, low wind resistance, and safety.
- Wire tails are meticulously cut, ground and de-burred to prevent snagging nets or cutting fingers.
- Wires can be easily wrapped and un-wrapped without the aid of pliers or other tools.
- Competition lengths are Guaranteed consistent to within +/- 1/16 of an inch.
- Available increments as small as 1/16 inch from 16 up to 42 inches.